Disaster Management Award
Assam State Disaster Management Authority
Resilient Assam Awards 2016-17:
1. This is a State level initiative to recognise and encourage initiatives to strengthen disaster resilience in the State of Assam.
2. Applicant organisation / institution must submit information in all fields of the online application.
3. All material including text, plans, photographs and video submitted must belong to the applicant organisation / institution only.
4. Materials submitted must be duly signed and stamped by the authorised signatory of the organisation / institution.
5. Applicant organisation / institution should refer to the Award Guidelines and concept note (can be downloaded from this website) before applying.
6. For the year 2016-17 the DM Awards are for Three Categories viz. i) Resilient Assam Award for Schools, ii) Resilient Assam Award for HS Schools and Junior Colleges, iii) Resilient Assam Awards for Hospitals.